Look What I Can Do!

My photo
I have been in women's professional football since 2003. Sometimes, I make a funny. And yes, that is NKOTB in the photo.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Wow...just wow...and stuff

No, I'm not speaking of that Nickelodean show hosted by Marc Summers (who strangely had OCD and hated getting dirty on Double Dare). What happened to "Hey Dude" btw?

Anyway, last night, a bearded man and I went to eat at a restaurant in which I had the O'Tenders and drank my O'Dr. Pepper. While we were eating, a couple next to us got up to leave. All of a sudden I heard a thud as something had fallen to the ground. I didn't automatically look down to see what was there. I assumed it was either a wallet or the bill or chapstick (yes, they make heavy chapstick).

My cohort looked down and started grinning at me. I glanced down to see a box of Durex condoms. The guy who dropped them didn't see them in the middle of the floor...waiting to be gathered and used for later (they hoped). However, his date saw them but chose not to say anything. So what would you do? Do you say "Sir, your Durex condoms are on the floor?" or "Your jimmy hats are in the middle of the aisle?" or "Hey, thanks!" or do you pick them up and ask "Sir, do these size small condoms belong to you?" I didn't see a size, however it would have been funny to out him to everyone around. After saying "Sir" a few times, my date finally got the attention of the lost box of condoms owner. Pointing and saying "I think you dropped something" sufficed. He scooped them up and went on his way. Probably to do it with her. Thank goodness for the bearded man! No glove, no love! No wrappin', no tappin'!

1 comment:

robyn.em said...

lmao! that is simply, well, simply hilarious.

Google